Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hananan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 12:00 PM
    Gold fish not eating
    "i have 2 small red haeded gold fishes from 20 days one fish is a bit smaller than the other.sometimes the big one chase the smaller. the smaller one yesterday eat the food and throw it out several times. today she do not want to eat. i separate it in another bowel and put dry flakes every hour and remove the old ones but in vain. it lies in the bottom from time to time. they are in a two liter round bowel i change (1/3)of water everyday and put water i put in an open bottle for 24 hours. i use a filter for 2 hours daily. i fed them twice aday and every time i put only one dry round flake for every fish.the water is always clean and the bigger fish is good. what can i do for the smaller one? "

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 20 gallon fish tank and my fish are dying [ 6 Answers ]

I got a fish tank and evrything was good and my fish were having fish, and I just added water to the fish tank and just 2 days ago I notes that every time that I check my fish tank there are a lot of fish dead I want to know why?

Gold Fish [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Got a 10 gallon tank for my son Christmas. Yesterday I bought 9 gold fish. It looks like there is plenty of room for other or more fish. I am also thinking of adding real plants. The thing is the info I am getting on the net is 10 gallon tank is not even big enough for one gold...

Gold fish seems water logged [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My problem is with my goldfish. This goldfish is in an outside tank and almost 2 weeks ago I changed 2/3 of the water, got sidetracked and forgot to turn the filter and pump back on until the next morning. I have 5 big goldfish and 2 algae eaters in this tank. The only fish affected by this...

Red Spots on gold fish? [ 2 Answers ]

I currently own a 5 gallon tank with 2 goldfish and a pleco. The tank was just treated for high ammonia and the fish were put back in today. One of my goldfish, a comet, has a cluster of red spots near his tail fin. I did some research but I came up with a lot of possibilities. They were Red Pest,...

Gold Fish Cloudy Tank [ 2 Answers ]

We have 3 fairly large gold fish species, what size tank is adequate? One is showing signs of listing and black spots? They only get feed once a day and filter is changed often. Help grand kids coming soon. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search