Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9hththt2 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 08:15 AM
    How to configure QK SMTP Server?
    Hello,
    I have installed "QK SMTP Server 3.01" in a computer. I'm also using "Baby POP3".
    At the moment I'm trying to configure the SMTP server, though I'm having some trouble because I don't know what to put in "Hostname for HELO / EHLO"

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6...smtpserver.png

What do I have to do in "Relay Server Settings"?

What happens is that, from the other computers connected to this one, I connect to SMTP and POP, using "Telnet", though , in Outlook, I can't receive e-mail

Please help me. Thank you
    9hththt2 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 02:33 PM

Well, forget about it.
    Anyway, thanks for reading.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to configure backup server [ 1 Answers ]

How to configure backup server in workgroup

How to configure free pop3 and smtp in outlook express through yahoo.com [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, Please help me out how to configure the outlook express (free pop3 and smtp) through yahoo.com Regards vijay :confused:

Configure backup server [ 2 Answers ]

We have windows 2000 domain working perfectly however it's a sloW pIII machine and recently we bought a new p4 machine to be used as a server but instead of making it the primary domain we would like to use it as a backup domain it should do the following 1) If the main server is down it...

How I can configure the mail server.. [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, please help me , to do the established the mail server for our organization. Our company has database server, print server, but don't have any mail server. Would you like to help me how I can configure the mail server like (Mdeaomon, excahnge server2000) etc. I want to config the mail...

View more questions Search