Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winzo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 06:47 AM
    Bio claire products : is it for Pimples or lightening?
    Hi I've heard about Bio Claire Products so want to know if is it for Pimples or Lightning.

Jan 26, 2010, 06:50 AM

Please assist me as I'm confused about Bio Claire Products. Is it for Pimples or Lightening?

Jan 26, 2010, 06:53 AM
    :o
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Jan 26, 2010, 10:25 AM

Its used as a skin lightner.
    live1 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 11:02 AM

It doesn't work I used it with the oil
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Jan 26, 2010, 12:28 PM

Ummmm. It does work the 2-3 first weeks if you need to lighten fast you will be happy but it does contain steroids and will possibly leave you dark spots.I think it's dangerous...

Jan 26, 2010, 01:39 PM

Doesn't work I used it 2 months thank you
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2010, 01:17 AM
    It can give you pimples... and stretch marks if you use it long enough

Jan 27, 2010, 09:17 AM

How could I really give strech marks it didn't do anything let alone lighten up my skin, bio clair is a scam waste of time,I need something that accually works lol
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2010, 12:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by live1 View Post
    how could i really give strech marks it didn't do anything let alone lighten up my skin, bio clair is a scam waste of time,i need something that accually works lol
    If you use it for long periods on large areas of the body (not the face) the clobetasol steroid over time thins the skin, and with continued use, the skin thins out until stretch marks may develop and become apparent. Although I did not use it that long on my body, the area below my chest the blue veins became very apparent and my skin was easily bruised and left dark bruised areas on the inner fold of my arms. Others who have used it for longer periods may have far worse symptoms of this bio crap.

Jan 28, 2010, 04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    If you use it for long periods of time on large areas of the body (not the face) the clobesterol steroid over time thins the skin, and with continued use, the skin thins out until stretch marks may develop and become apparent. Although I did not use it that long on my body, the area below my chest the blue veins became very apparent and my skin was easily bruised and left dark bruised areas on the inner fold of my arms. others who have used it for longer periods of time may have far worse symptoms of this bio crap.
    I agree with GG it contains steroids and will leave you marks and give you pimples just do a little search around here and you will find stories of people
    Who lightened fast and then started to look like "a dalmatian":eek:

Jan 28, 2010, 08:38 AM

Bio clair is poison garbage and didn't work
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jan 28, 2010, 08:52 AM
    Bio claire does work will lighten your skin... so its not garbage... but using it long term will cause acne in some people a lot people complain of getting bad acne... but will lighten you very welll... bio claire was really meant for the body not the face...
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Jan 28, 2010, 10:39 AM

Its not the best out there.
    Honestly,when I first started bleaching I knew like I knew this product was wrong wrong wrong!

Jan 28, 2010, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509 View Post
    bio claire does work will lighten your skin..... so its not garbage... but using it long term will cause acne in some people alot people complain of getting bad acne... but will lighten you very welll..... bio claire was really meant for the body not the face...
    It is rubbish because I used the oil cream mix 2 months it did not lighten my skin I used only on my face and my leg,so know it didn't work,should I try again and use it for 4 months I doubt I would work,as 2 months did f**k all.
    I just need something that accually works for my chriss brown skin,

4%hq and retin a was crap

Jan 28, 2010, 11:34 AM
    it is rubbish cos i used the oil cream mix 2 months it did not lighten my skin i used only on my face and my leg,so know it didn't work
    Welll it didn't work on you but I know plenty of people who got result from using bio claire and bioclaire Lighten me... really light... so whatever...

My only complain about bio claire is that it causes acne after long use in some people..

Jan 28, 2010, 01:28 PM

So what will lighten my skin ,I'm really pissed and down that everything people say works does sod alll for me

Jan 28, 2010, 01:33 PM
    so what will lighten my skin ,im really pissed and down that everything people say works does sod alll for me
    You probably didn't use bio claire the right way... for good result with bio claire you suppose to mix the oil and cream in the jar together.

Bio claire did take a long time to work on me but some one told me to be patience it will work and they were right it took a month and half before I finally saw result and boy did I see result I lighten like crazy I had to stop using cause it was making too light...

I been using bio claire for two year now it doenst take a long any more on me..

I'm slowing switching to other products that doesn't cause acne

Jan 28, 2010, 02:37 PM

I mixed 7 caps of oil into the jar of cream. Used 3 times a day for the 1st week then 2 times a day for the next 2 months this did nothing

Should I buy it again and use it for 4 months this time please help I'm thinking skin lightening is impossible

Jan 29, 2010, 03:03 AM

I don't think you should by it again. If it didn't work on you the first time I don't think you should try again. And I also think you can't say something is crap just because it didn't work on you.
    Hq 4% doesn't work on me but it works on many others.your skin seems to be very resistant to all you use. So I would say you should not switch easily from one product to another. You should stick to something for like 3 to 6 months for your skin to get used to and to improve.be patient I know it is hard but if you go on every thread saying everything is crap you may desperate others when it could work for them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information about Bio Claire and other products. [ 291 Answers ]

Further information about Bio Claire and other products, from our Skin Lightening Expert - Punkchic

Info about Bio Claire products? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I was just wondering if you can use all the Bio-Claire products at the same time? I asked this because I have been using the oil and soap for a while and I want to try the Bio Claire milk and I want to know if I can use that too and also if I will get lighter complexion with the milk than...

View more questions Search