Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabiixG Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jan 25, 2010, 11:44 AM
    implantation
    Hello Lets get rite to it ^_^.. I got my Last period on jan.6 my cycle was usually 28 days but the past 2 months it's been 24 days. I had sex on all my fertile days plus more (yes I had a busy week haha) Well I took a pregnancy test last night and it came out negative. Of course I couldn't wait another day so I took another one this morning because I woke up really nausueas (for the past 2 mornings) Also I slept about 15 hours today. The test came out negative again but when I wiped there was some brown spotting on the tissue.. it happened twice.the second time there was a little dot of pink in there. Is it possbile to get all these symptoms and still be too early for a pregnancy test to come out positive? I should be due for my next period on the 30th.. also I took the EPT early pregnancy test...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 25, 2010, 12:18 PM
    Wait to see if you miss your period then test using first morning urine.

Jan 25, 2010, 05:20 PM

Yea I was planning on it... LoL But is it possible to be feeling all these symptoms this early? I remember last time I was pregnant I started feeling symptoms the very next day after my positive pregnancy test.. It could all be in my head or stress but I definitely felt like puking this morning and slept almost 20 hours... Maybe it's because I know what to expect now and I'm more in tune to my body.. newayze KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED ^_^
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 25, 2010, 05:26 PM
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as well.

Many times it is a mental thing. As soon as we get a response, we have symptoms.

Jan 25, 2010, 06:28 PM

I know it's happened to me too many times lol thanks =)

Jan 27, 2010, 10:12 PM

Just updating for anyone who may be having the same issue? I took a pregnancy test today it came out negative... I'm guessing either my period has decided to go back to a 28 day cycle and its still too early to test or I'm about to get my period any time now... =/

Jan 31, 2010, 10:19 AM

Ok updating again... My period is now 1 day late.. I took a test 2 days ago-BFN-I'll wait another couple days and test again my period usually comes every 28 days but has been coming every 24 days lately so it still may be too early my period may still be on it's way... I've been feeling nausea and thought I felt my period come last night.. but it was clear... so I will keep updating in case anyone is having the same issue as me.. because I know every time I look at boards and posts about this the person rarely ever responds back to tell if they were pregnant or not.. still crossing my fingers ^_^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation VS. AF [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was due for AF on May 1st but have had some bleading on April 22. Light spotting on 21st, nothing on 23rd and nothing today the 24th. Could this be impantation bleeding or for some reason am I super early?? We have been trying to get pregnant just wondering if I should take a test or...

Is this implantation or what? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 39 year trying to get pregnant. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant. I ovulated on 10-25. I was due to start my period on 11-4. I had only spotting only when I wipped. This went on for 4 days. I got up this morning to go to the bathroom and the spotting was a little heavier....

Is this Implantation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone I am new here And I just want to know what you think, and if you think what I am experiencing is Implantation bleeding.. I am on day 24 of my 28 cycle and on day 21 day I have been experiencing bits of brown blood every now and then when I wipe.(sometimes it has a little pink in it...

Implantation Or What? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hello I am 29 years old and I have a real issue. I have had 20 normal periods since I started keeping up. April 25-30th 2007 was my last period and it was normal. I started ovulation on May 3-7 2007 and yes I did have sex some times during that period. On May 16 2007 I noticed some...

Implantation? [ 4 Answers ]

I got my last period Nov. 27th. Dec 14th I noticed spotting it stopped the 15 came back the 16th. The 17th was still very light this time pink instead of brown and today it is a little heavier and a tad bit darker also had a few cramps. Could this be implantation bleeding or a rather early period?...

View more questions Search