Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sibalk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2006, 11:20 AM
    Cd burner
    Step by step procedure to download songs on cd( I do have cd burner)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 20, 2006, 11:25 AM
    First, this is a hardware question not a network question. Second, you don't "download" songs onto a CD, you "burn" songs already on your hard drive to CD.

So, the issue is; how do you get the songs onto your hard drive in the first place. That can be done in several ways. You can "rip" tracks from CDs you own. You can purchase individual tracks from various web sites to download. You can subscribe to a subscription service that allows downloading. You can find songs that are freely and legally distributed over the Net.

What you should NOT do is use peer to peer networks to pirate copyrighted music. Or make illegal copies of copyrighted material.

Once you have legally obtained the and stored the files, you can use your burner software or other utilties to burn the tracks to a CD drive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cd Burner [ 2 Answers ]

Over a year ago my sister got a spam email saying something about you can burn cds with out a cd burner by your cd drive. Has anyone heard about that or know anything about that? Is there a program I can use with out installing a cd burner onto my computer?

CD Burner help [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I need some help. I recently got a computer. By recently I mean I got it around sometime toward the end of October. Anyway my problem is that my cd burner has stopped working. Like it plays DVD's and plays audio music it just won't recognize a blank cd and allow me to burn. The most I've used...

Cd burner [ 3 Answers ]

all right I don't know if this is the right section but I just got a cd burner from a friend and I need to hook it up to my computer. Somehow?? Its just the little box where the cd goes.its a BURN- proof 16x10x40x. On the back it has all these little prongy thingys that say: digital audio,analog...

So my CD Burner isn't working... [ 7 Answers ]

I've tried lots of places online, and thought I'd give this place a shot. :) Ever since I got a new 80 Gig drive, my Yamaha cd burner/computer hasn't been working properly... I know it still works, and isn't the burner that isn't working right, since the light's still on, and it can open and...

View more questions Search