Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    servicefamily Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 03:00 PM
    How do I find out if a person died in my home
    I moved in this home 3 months ago and we have exsperienced 2 little girl ghost but we don't know who they are or there names how do I find out. Who they are. All I have is my address to go on.? Can you help
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 23, 2010, 03:03 PM

Try googling your address and the word 'death.' you can also ask the previous owner, or current owner if you're renting.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2010, 03:03 PM
    Hi, servicefamily!

Have you spoken with neighbors who've lived there awhile, to see what might have happened at your home?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find out if someone died in my home? [ 6 Answers ]

I have had some events that happened in my life and was wondering if something has followed me or if I have been living in some homes that I'm not alone. How do I find out if someone has died in my home from the past.

How do I find if someone ever died in my home [ 8 Answers ]

My 15 month old daghter screams if the door leading to the garage isn't open all day/ I sometimes find her in the garage "talking' to someone, but no one is there. She also wakes up in the middle of the night screaming to go out to the garage. How can I find out who she is talking to or if someone...

How do I find out if someone has died in a home? [ 1 Answers ]

I work in a home in Portland Maine. I work overnights so its just me in the house. All of the clients are sleeping. They are also all deaf. No matter where I am in the house, I always feel someone is right behind me. I see and hear things as well. The downstairs is even creepier than the rest of...

View more questions Search