Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    777danzig Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 01:39 PM
    Need to know a movie
    I am asking about a movie I have seen in the past, it has to be a late 80s early 90s movie. I don't know the plot of the movie or who was in it, but I remember some parts in it. The movie is kind of a dark comedy. In it, a couple is riding in a small plane, the pilot notices that the gas gauge saids empty, he hits it and it goes back to full, later it saids empty again and he hits it but it stays empty. The pilot leaves but leaves a note so the couple can land the plane. They land and end up staying in some peoples house who turn out to be crazy. They escape the crazy peoples house and they think all is over but the guy in the end of the movie sees one of the crazy guy on TV and the crazy guy says that he is coming for him or something like that, the guy freaks out and runs through a wall. That is the best describtion I can give of the movie. It wasn't a very well known movie and probably not very good, I am just wonder what it is. If you can tell me what that movie it that would be great, thanks.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2010, 01:45 PM

I think you are thinking about the movie "Nothing but Trouble" with Chevy Chase, Demi Moore, and Dan Aykroyd and John Candy.

Nothing But Trouble (1991)
    777danzig Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 05:47 PM

That is the movie I was looking for, I don't know where I got the airplane scene, must be from a different movie. This is the movie though, I just watched it and I remember Mister Bonestripper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Movie where doofus police record a Movie over evidence video of a bank robbery. [ 1 Answers ]

A movie was on the other night... where incompetent cops record "It's a Wonderful Life" over an important video tape of evidence against a bank robber. Anyone know what the movie was? I'd like to finish it.

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search