Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterflyknight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 10:48 PM
    What movie has a priest that has to slay vampires? There are two main vampire girls.
    I was watching a movie for about 1995 to 2001 I don't remember the exact date. Its about a kind of a priest guy who as to slay these to vampires and other monsters, there are two main vampire girls which one gets pregnante... The movie kind of ends at a carnival type place where the one vampire girl has the baby and the priest guy is slaying everything...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 24, 2010, 10:48 AM

Sounds like Saint Sinner

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's a vampire novle kind of,The vamp isn't the main char [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I read this book a good while ago, may be 6-8 years ago. Its about this immortal who has a warewolf pal, and they go off to stop some crazy powerful vampire lady from destroying manhattan ( I think, I know it was somewhere in new york). Oh and the vampie lady can control like the elements...

Animated 80s or 90s movie Slay Dragon with Missing Scale! [ 3 Answers ]

I only remember a few things about this animated film... I remember thinking it was pretty 'dark' for a cartoon. Very detailed animation, & either a boy or a young man is on a quest/journey/adventure... & towards the end he has to slay this dragon. The dragon's only weakness is that he's missing...

I'm looking for a book. Teen. Vampire related, the main character was named Poppy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Our town library closed and all of the books were dispursed. I never used to write down the names of the books I had read and now I wish I had. Plot: Poppy and her best friend, I think his name was edward. Friends for years. Poppy is diagnosed with cancer. Then she finds out that "edward"...

Old scary movie about a possessed priest [ 3 Answers ]

I watched this movie a few years ago but its an older movie, seems like it was made in the 80s, possibly early 90's. Its about a priest who becomes possessed and kills people. Every time he does it his eyes turn green. It starts with an R I think and its not a long title. That's all I remember...

Movie title about a priest [ 1 Answers ]

Made in the 50's ? Or 60's ? About a priest who helps the night people of New York City. In the film the priest tells someone "The only person we know for sure that has gone to heaven was the thief on the cross next to Jesus. He told him ' This day you will be in heaven' " I've never forgotten...

View more questions Search