Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtrain88ooo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 09:19 PM
    virgin hard itchy bumps on my penis
    Hi I'm a 17 year old virgin with hard red itchy bumps on the shaft of my penis, I have had oral sex before but only with one partner. Also on the tip of my penis I have developed a scab that is also itchy. I also have egsma all over my body and was wondering if it was just hives from egsma or something else.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2010, 09:30 PM

It could well be eczema but you need to consult a doctor.

They can give you a definitive answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are these itchy bumps? [ 2 Answers ]

What are these itchy bumps that just appeared on my arm in the shape of a circle about 1 1/2 inch diameter? Ive had this for almost a week now but don't know what it is, or how to make it go away.

What are these itchy bumps? [ 1 Answers ]

What are these itchy bumps that just appeared on my arm in the shape of a circle about 1 1/2 inch diameter? Ive had this for almost a week now but don't know what it is, or how to make it go away. http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i318/00jewels/?action=view&current=Photo-0010.jpg ...

Itchy bumps on [ 6 Answers ]

In the last week or so my has been really itchy, and I took a look in a mirror and there is two little purple bean-sized bumps directly on the stretchy muscle part. Does any body know what this is or have an idea how to stop the itchin? Thanks

I have 2 bumps and I'm a virgin? [ 5 Answers ]

I have 2 bumps below the opening of my vagina... I poped 1 I thought it went away it bleed a little... I've never had sex with a guy at all could it be hpv?? Or could it be from shavein I just want it to go away asap!! what could it be? I haven't went to the dr I don't have insurance ugh =(

Itchy bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot see them but I can feel them cause they itch and they are raised like little bug bites. They are on the inside of either of my butt cheeks and have spread from above my anus to down and around each cheek. I shower twice a day because I am athletic but they only seem to get worse. It is...

View more questions Search