Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jb31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 04:56 PM
    Electronics company
    I have an a/v company that started as an installation business and is moving into the retail side. We are receiving work from word of mouth but it is not taking like it should. Sadly we had a large contract not pay which is now with collections, hence slowing us down greatly. We are opening an online store and want to get a sales team running.

Biggest problem is where to focus and not spread ourselves thin but not over look a market. We can do installations, supply, and sell retail. What would be best practice to gel all this together? Sales are new to me
    BERNIE ZUCH Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 10:44 AM
    With so many homeowners purchasing flat screen TV's these days, you should get into this business. Installing and wiring these units can be very lucrative. If you do a nice installation, your clients will spread the word to their friends and family members. Not much is necessary in the way of investment. You just have to know what you're doing, do it correctly and NEATLY... have the right tools and supplies and you're in BUSINESS ! Take it from someone who knows!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting Electronics to TV [ 1 Answers ]

How to Connect a TV, VCR, and DVD?

Electronics hookup [ 10 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out how to hookup my TV that I have to use a rf modulator with to my DVR cable box and dvd/vcr combo.

IT Electronics [ 7 Answers ]

This company have offered me to work from home over internet, but could not find their website, there are numerous websites by that name. How to know if it is genuine offer or genuine company?

Re:Electronics [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a question regarding particular components required for an electronics project I am working on. I hope that anyone with a reasonable knowledge of transistors gets a chance to answer this question as it would be a great help to me. I have a small electronic radio powered with a 9v...

View more questions Search