Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ramana Kumari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 11:32 PM
    Water leakage through wall of the bathrooms from above flats in the apartment
    Our apartment is 4 year old and we are staying in the 4th floor. There is water leakage from our bathroom to the celing of the bathroom of the 3rd floor flat(Down stair flat).We also found water leakage(water dripping) just outside of our apartment wall between the two flats bathroom ceiling.We repaird it by checking outlet water pipes.but still problem exists.I request you to kindly tell me possible solution.

Check out some similar questions!

Water is not coming out of the hot water side of my bathrooms and kitchen faucets. [ 1 Answers ]

Water is NOT coming out of the Hot water side of all the faucets in my hopuse. Please help... and it is very cold outside too. 30 degrees...

No hot water in bathrooms [ 5 Answers ]

I have no hot water in the bathrooms but the laundry room and kitchen has hot. There is plenty of water pressure in the bathrooms and after about 15 min I have almost warm. The house has been vacant for about 6 months, it is a hud repo and I have only been in a week but am tired of cold showers

No hot water in 2 bathrooms [ 4 Answers ]

The showers and sinks in two of our bathrooms do not get any hot water. After waiting for an extended period, the water gets lukewarm at best. Electric Rheem 81V52DT 50 gallon water heater seems to be in good working order. The laundry room sink, washer, kitchen and 3rd bathroom get plenty of hot...

No running water in two bathrooms [ 1 Answers ]

We have water coming in to one bathroom, but not to the kitchen or two other bathrooms

Water leakage + toilet bowl water level [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a new house (1.5years old) and I recently noticed water leakage from the ceiling just below the master bathroom on the 2nd floor. I called the home builders (I have warranty on this house) and they said they could not find any leaks and that it happened because of improper usage. I am...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.