Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samster19780 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 12:31 PM
    I cant remember the name of the movie but at the end there is 2 cars racing and 1 hit
    I can't remember the name of the movie but at the end there is 2 cars racing it was a black chevy and a yellow chevy and one of them hit a bulldozer
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2010, 05:01 PM

Maybe Vanishing Point?
    compaq1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 01:38 AM

The wraith? Or vanishing point

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car movie/ Horror/ Racing [ 2 Answers ]

That I can remember is about a man who was killed, but then came back to life. He had a black car who he raced the bad people. As he raced these bad people his car would go faster and pass them really quick then he would turn back and crash his car head on. Both cars would explode then the black...

Racing movie [ 6 Answers ]

This movie was on Usa network back in when they up all night. The movie was about a kid who had to race across town. All I remember about it was the car he raced in was buried under the football field. I am trying to find the name of it so I can buy it for my brother.

Old racing movie [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of this older movie? In the movie these people are racing across the country. And there are these two woman in a corvette that can change the colors of the street lights for there advantage to win. There is also a man in the beginning that has a lambo, but can not drive it, so...

Where can I find a good racing games (cars) online? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a website that has good games but all of them are low quality and stupid racing games, if you know where I can play (online) racing games please. Write the website. I will be happy to check it out. I love to race. I guess all boys like to race. :D I am waiting.

View more questions Search