Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AMJ200923 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 06:45 PM
    Closed adooption records in madison county london Ohio
    I was adopted in madison county in 1987. I was taken home 5 days later. The birth mother gave me up for adoptions because she had 6 other children who had some problems and wanted a better life for me. The Birth mother did have a certificate with the legal name she had for me. But the adoptive parents wanted a different name for me. I am wanting to search for my birth parents and siblings.

{Personal info removed-<>}
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2010, 07:05 PM

Have you:
    1. searched for her in the dozens of search engines ?
    2. checked for other people with that same last name in the Madison county area
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 17, 2010, 07:23 PM

We do not do searches for you, we can only advise where to look. There are loads of sites (see sticky at the top of this forum, where you can list your info and hoe your mother is looking for you.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 18, 2010, 01:24 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adopti...on-401680.html

If your adoption was closed, you CANNOT have the records opened by the courts except for in the case of a medical emergency. It's not going to happen that way.

Talk to your adoptive parents, first and foremost. Get as much information from them as you can.

Then read the sticky at the top of this forum (I've linked it for you at the top of my post) and try as many steps as will work for you.

We are not a reunion website, and do not condone posting your personal information publicly. Reunion websites have ways of keeping your personal information private unless a match in information is found.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Closed school records [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for Stratford Business School records- graduated 1988. It was located on James Street, Syracuse, NY The only thing I could find was a New York school request form that when mailed in would take 6 weeks to process. Do you have any suggestions on how to find somewhere to obtain a copy...

Getting Records from a Closed College [ 3 Answers ]

I have been out of school for over 20yrs, and I am trying to get back into the groove. I am trying to get my records from Loop City College. What should I do?

Business School closed, how do I get records [ 1 Answers ]

Attended a small college in Detroit in 1978/79 but never received a degree. The business closed in 1980's, I have nothing to show that I attended. Employer did search and can not locate anything. What can I do?

How do I remove a judgment from my county records [ 1 Answers ]

I filed for Bankruptcy in 2005 after a judgment had been issued and now in 2007 that creditor (discover card) is still reflected on my credit report and county records as a judgment. How can I remove that from my county records, and credit report?

View more questions Search