Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda2075 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2006, 06:28 PM
    Help This Is Drivivg Me Crazy
    When i was around 10 years old i watched this movie about a little girl who's mom or grandmom was sick and she wanted to help her... she had friends that were muppit like and they talked to her through a mirror they told here about a fruit in there land that kept you healthy but some mean lady owned the tree and she went into the mirror to get the fruit to help the mother or grandmother but the lady tried to hold her from going back she does make it back but without the fruit does anyone know what im talking about please help :eek:
    Bekind_Rewindd Posts: 56, Reputation: 6

Nov 19, 2006, 10:47 AM
    Yes you're talking about 'The Hugga Bunch'
    And the fruit is to keep the grandmother young, because they're trying to send her away to an old folks home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I going crazy? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I'm 25 and just last yr I was diagnosed w/diabetes. My dr. told me of all the right foods I need to eat and what wrong foods I need to stay away from. I honestly have to say that some sugar-free items are good but you really can't compare a sugar-free cookie to an oreo. Well, my boyfriend...

I'm I crazy [ 7 Answers ]

I feel so down. My mother died 2 years ago at the young age of 56, we were so close. Soon after my aunt died and my grandmother all in the same year.This same year I had a miscarriage. Things started to look better then a 11 year old boy burned down my house in the middle of the night. He was a...

They Think I am crazy! [ 3 Answers ]

Everyone I ask thinks I am nuts. I remember a movie called don't be afraid of the dark, maybe from the 70's-or even earlier. About these little deamons who try to drag people to the death down a fireplace that was once briked up. Is this a movie?:eek:

Help! Going crazy! [ 56 Answers ]

undefined Hi. I need someone to talk to because I feel like I'm going crazy! My boyfriend broke up with me 2 days ago and all I want to do is just curl up in a ball and sleep. My eyes are so sore and red from crying that I can't even touch them to wipe my tears away anymore. Anyway, we were...

View more questions Search