Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hardyjack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 04:04 PM
    Twain driver?
    I had to start over with my computer (complete restore "The Disk"). Everything is working great but my scanner! Canoscan D1250u2f, my original disk upon loading tells my I do not have a nessasarry TWAIN driver?? I've run my original driver disk twice and still no where. I've tried Canon wed sight for driver downloads (that says there are none) I've tried all kinds of driver download sights only to be eventually filtered into a pay sight for driver scanning!
    Can I still down load drivers for this product? Or has all drivers gone to pay??

Jack
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jan 16, 2010, 05:26 PM

:confused: Canon's USA web site has TWAIN drivers listed under Drivers and Downloads in the support section for your scanner model. Select your OS from the drop-down menu to see the available drivers.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a Shania Twain Video. [ 1 Answers ]

Back around 1995-6, she did a video in which she was racing her band(?) at a go-kart track. And I remember her wearing a catsuit. I'm trying to find the video and buy the song. Any help would be appreciated.

Name of a Shania Twain Video. [ 2 Answers ]

I just realized I had this in the wrong category. Back around 1995-6, she did a video in which she was racing her band(?) at a go-kart track. And I remember her wearing a catsuit. I'm trying to find the video and buy the song. Any help would be appreciated.

Mark Twain [ 1 Answers ]

Did Mark Twain have any siblings?

Mark Twain [ 1 Answers ]

Was Mark Twain Born on Haley's comet, and did he die on Haley's comet?

Mark Twain. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I need to know a few things for a project that's due soon. 1. who were mark twain's siblings? 2. how many siblings? :confused: I need to know this info very soon so id really be happy if someone helped. Thank you. :o

View more questions Search