Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babybluemarine Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 08:36 PM
    80's - 90's puppet movie
    OK, so there is this movie/ show that I've been triyng to remember. I can't remember too much of it, so I need some help. The beginning started with two kids who were visiting somewhere like a grandparent or something like that. They went into the attic n=and found this magic necklace or something like that. Then they were transported to a magical world where they met this puppet, who was dying for some reason, they helped him to get somewhere to make him better, then there was a witch lady and she had this guy on the wall who was just a head, no body just ba head, but she was evil and so the two kids rescued the head guy, then they were going up a waterfall and the head guy decided to go back. So then the kids eventually got to this place and they put the magic necklace into the slot and it made a bunch of kids come from around the world, then this big guy came out and he did something to make all the kids go back, I must note that the witch, the head guy, the guy the kids were to save and the big guy were all puppets.

if you can help I would be very appreciative thanks.
    sweetpea40 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 16, 2010, 06:17 AM

Could it be Moonstone Gem Amazon.com: The Moonstone Gem: Video
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 16, 2010, 07:03 AM

TVArchive.ca - Blizzard Island aka The Argon Quest.

Jan 16, 2010, 08:32 AM

Thank you that's it!

Jan 16, 2010, 08:38 AM

Do you know anywhere I can watch argon quest?
    Movies Expert

Jan 16, 2010, 08:56 AM

I don't think it's available to watch online, but you can buy it on Amazon or eBay, vhs only. It was never released on dvd as far as I know.
    sweetpea40 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 16, 2010, 10:04 AM

Quinn is right- it's only on vhs- I looked everywhere for the dvd- sorry- but if you buy the vhs you could have it put on a dvd
    Amazon.com: The Argon Quest: Amy Miller, Shannon Lynch, George Bloomfield, Blizzard Productions: Video
    graypassion Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 06:55 PM
    OK I have a movie I want to find also. Weird puppets. All I remember was a little girl that went through mirrors and met what looked like care bears on the other side. Any help?
    Movies Expert

Sep 21, 2010, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by graypassion View Post
    OK I have a movie I want to find also. Weird puppets. All I remember was a little girl that went through mirrors and met what looked like care bears on the other side. Any help?
    The Hugga Bunch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or early 90's puppet adventure movie about shapes [ 11 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm new. Haha. And I've never seen a site that, as it seems, is so helpful in helping people out :) So, I decided to see if you guys could help me out. I have been trying to figure out the name of a kid's movie I saw when I was a kid in the 80s/ early 90s. This movie had puppets, if...

Puppet movie 80's-90's? [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a movie I watched constantly as a child. I remember very few things about the movie. I know that the main puppet in the movie was named Billy and he had a extremely obnoxious laugh. There was a teddy bear that was all stitched up and had stuffing coming out of...

Puppet movie from the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

There was a puppet movie I used to watch when I was little. There were these trolls (I think they were trolls) that lived in a tree and ran an FM radio station. One of the younger trolls was afraid of the dark. Somewhere in the movie one of the characters goes to a cave where the sun doesn't...

1980-90's kids puppet TV show or movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I can remember this lovely show that I watched as a kid. BUT! I can't remember what it was called. It featured puppet characters in a sort of quilted blanket world. I think even a grandma on a rocking chair may have started reading before you got to this place. The characters were animals and...

Weird 80's puppet/musical movie [ 4 Answers ]

I really just need to find out the name of this movie because it's driving me insane. I remember watching it when I was younger & never being able to remember the title at the time. I'm almost positive it was a movie that my mom rented but I guess it's possible that it was a TV show... anyways... ...

View more questions Search