Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blahgblahgblahg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2010, 04:36 PM
    Heaven movie
    I'm looking for the name of a movie that was this guy & girl who fell in love when they were in heaven - the rule was they had to find each other on earth - the girl grew up in a nice family - but the guy wasn't so lucky -

They found each other right before the deadline & they were walking on a crowded street - next thing you know they were back in heaven "happily ever after"

I don't think it's "Made in Heaven" but I'm pretty sure the movie I'm looking for was in the 80's too...
    sweetpea40 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 15, 2010, 06:16 PM

Are you sure it's not made in heaven because it's identical to that movie. I saw that in 1987 when it came out- in the end of it they walk past each other and turn around and finally find each other again http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Made_in_Heaven_(1987_film)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about going to heaven? [ 5 Answers ]

I need help remembering the name of a movie about a guy who dies and goes to limbo. He goes under a judgement process which will determine where he goes i.e heaven, hell, or back to earth. While in limbo he meets a woman and they fall in love. It's a comedy and it hilarious! Help me please...

Heaven Movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of an odd film I saw part of on TV one day, about 4 years ago. The main character is this man who goes to this paradise (might be heaven, but he's not sure). There he finds some woman he used to love and a very strange man who seems to be some sort of administrator to...

Movie about a man that dies and goes to Heaven [ 10 Answers ]

I took this English class in college, like, 4 years ago and we had to watch this movie and then write a paper about it. I really enjoyed the movie, but I can't remember what it was called or who was in it. Best I remember it was pretty much a no name cast. There was a man had curly dark brown...

Who sings the song Heaven o Heaven.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Ive been looking everywhere do find out who sings that slow song that goes "Heaven o Heaven can you help me, Iam down on my knees please heaven, heaven, heaven, I close my eyes and shes all I see heaven o heaven can you help me" The group or singer sort of sound like Boyz II Men Please...

Movie about a guy that could send your soul to heaven [ 2 Answers ]

This movie was about a man who could send your soul to heaven-(when you are about to die)--no matter how you lived your life --in one scene a priest wants him to do the ceremony on him but he tricks him and he goes to hell (I think) can you help--thanks

View more questions Search