Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjamison_2001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 01:06 PM
    Mis-printed $1 bill
    I came across a $1 bill the other day at work. It has a reversed green treasury seal on the back of the bill. (exact placement of the seal on the front right corner). I at first thought it was a bleed through... but it is way to crisp... has a serial number reversed on the back upper right corner. But when looking at it... the last digit is 2 numbers higher than the front number. From reading through some of the posts... hopefully Flying Eagle will be able to lend his expertise... thanks!
    Attached Images

tjamison_2001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 01:14 PM

Btw - Series 2006 F74504692J
    # on the back in reverse is:
    F74504694J
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2010, 10:49 PM

tjamison_2001-You have what is known as a paper money ERROR note
    YES they are valuable,some are very,very ;;[There are theer different
    types-[minor-moderate-& major type errors ] { NOTE} THE ONE you have, I found in my book on money errors, except it is a 1935E,$1.00
    note] values for this one -is FINE-$450.00][EF-$750.00][CU-$1250.00
    IN the book it is under [first and second printing error][ offset-overprinting]the back is printed [identical to yours] note go to your local library, tell the libratian that you want to see a book on{ paper money errors}if they don't have one ask them to get one from another library;;you would be very surprised at the errors there are , even notes that have say $1.00 on one side and $10.00 on the other side,or
    $10.00 and $20.00; ECT.ECT.NOTE-IF you are more interested in more information on this ,And find out the actual value on yours go to this site [PMG-Paper money guaranty) at-{ WWW.PMGnotes.com} or contact {GLEN JORDE}grading finalizer at {877-PMG-5570 } They can even do the -GRADING CERTIFICATION PROTECTION{encapsulation}
    I hope I have answered your questions, IF I haven't or you have more
    Come back to this site and just post it ;; Good luck and have a great day and GOD BLESS ::F.B.E. NOTE -PS TO FIND OUT what the condition and grade is on this note ,go to this site 1.9)how do you grade the condition of paper money F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mis behaving dad [ 8 Answers ]

Can any one explain me how to handle the misbehaving dad Is that allah never restricted man ,as of women who should be pure in everything in her character ,dress code etc ..is that allah doesn't asked man to follow the way of the gem and characterly good(doesn't having illicit...

Why am I mis understood ? I'm 20 and not stupid xx [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, What's it like to meet someone who's full on... because I've been told I'm full on and could tone it down with the personality... what do you think? All answers appreciated!

I mis him! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey you... There's this guy, an ex boyfriend of mine, and I really want him back. Yes, I broke up with him, but I relize how much I love him!. I would do anything to be with him again, he is like a rollercoaster, one day he's talking to me , the next he is replying to my IM's with do you...

Mis-carriage [ 14 Answers ]

If she did get pregnant how long could it take to have a mis-carriage? I think the ex is lying about having a mis-carriage.

View more questions Search