Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    selvagate Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 09:00 PM
    Goodman gas furnace
    Has Goodman come out with a replacement for the 12-pin connector on the control panels of their 45k gas furnaces? The design has cast-in shoulders on both the male and female sides that barely permit the contacts to touch, much less nest properly.
    builderbob1 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2010, 01:04 AM

Simple answer no.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Goodman gas furnace. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Goodman gas furnace approx 6 years old. When we turn the unit on at the thermostat the ignitor will glow red but the pilot is not coming on. I have replaced the flame sensor. Any suggestions? The LED was flashing 1 blink for possible ignitor or flame sensor but has sense quit flashing. ...

Goodman Gas Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Gas Furnace, the hot surface ignite will not come on nor the flame sensor. I have tried everything and I am fresh out of ideas. Could you please help me on this. Thanks

Goodman gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a newly installed Goodman gas furnace.It's 93%efficiency natural gas ,forced air,model #capf3o30b6ah Does not blow out very warm air , is this normal.

Goodman Gas Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Up until yesterday my furnace was working fine now it does not come on at all. I have turned off the power to it and the breaker and still nothing. I also have tried turning on the air and that does not come on either. I don't know the model number but I have been using it for about 4 years now.

Goodman gas furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a goodman gas furnace, gms91155dxa for about a year. Recently I notice the furnace repeats on and off while it didn't reach at set temperature. After the heater is on, it runs some minutes and it shuts off itself. And the draft inducing motor runs, the ignitor is on and gas blows and in...

View more questions Search