Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    recordhound Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Jan 12, 2010, 11:44 PM
    Air gap Maryland
    Is an air gap required in MD, or can I run the DW drain with a high loop? Thanks. *jimmy in baltimore co.

Check out some similar questions!

What does an air gap do on a dishwasher [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, When we run our dishwasher, we are getting overflow through the air gap. I bought a new air gap to replace the old one, but don't really know if this will solve the problem. Any advice? Thanks!

Air Gap with [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm putting in a new sink. The old sysem (single basin sink) had the sink draining piped out to the back wall and a separate pipe taking the dishwasher water. It was however fitted with an air gap. So the dishwasher had a hose that went up to an airgap wich had a second hose coming down...

Air gap overflow [ 12 Answers ]

Changed my garbage disposer several months ago. Hooked up the lines like the instructions showed. I have a double bowl sink with the air gap emptying in to the right sink. If the sink stopper is plugged into the drain in the right sink, the dishwasher puts water through the air gap. If the drain is...

Air Gap, yes or no? [ 4 Answers ]

My name is Sherrie McIntyre and I live in Washington State. I have a home that was built in 1952. I am replacing the drain pipes under my sink after removing a non-working, non-repairable dishwasher. It was an under the sink model and we will not be replacing it at this time. I discovered that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.