Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    murali1100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 05:01 AM
    Can I alone exit the country after vasa cancellation keeping my family here
    I lost my job & the company want to cancell my visa. So I cancelled my family visa & then the cimoany cancelled my visa. My son is studying here in sharjah.
    Our company policy is the settlement are cleared if only we are getting out of the country.
    So Can I alone get out of the country keeping my family in there grace period and come back in a vist or job visa.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 15, 2010, 05:12 PM

If your visa is terminated, all dependent visas will also terminated automatically. That means you are going to leave them become illegal aliens? Are you sure you will be able to come back on visitor's visa or work visa? I don't think this is a good idea...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visa cancellation process from home country [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I was working in a private company in Abu Dhabi. I got a residence visa from my company but due to some family problem I return back my home country within 6 month without resignation and without canceling my visa. Now I didn't want to return back now. Is my visa cancel automatically if...

Cancellation of family visa without stamping on passport [ 2 Answers ]

I am a salaried individual in a private bank , I took my family means only my wife in a residence visa on November 4 2009. Now her visa has not been stampped on her passport. But I want to cancel her visa . So my question is is it possible to cancel her visa without stamping on her passport & can...

I feel like my family is keeping something from me [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I feel like my family is not telling me something about myself that I should know about. It feels like they are hiding something from me. I have social anxiety. I had it REALLY bad my senior year of high school. (graduated June 2009). I first got this the day after I smoked pot with a...

Family visa cancellation with out stamping visa on passport [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I took my family visa and bring them according to that, but rightnow immediately I want to change my visa status. For that I have to go india, problem is wife passport didnnot stamped her visa. I want to know that with out stamping visa, cancellation is posible? How many days stay...

Cancellation of family visa to stamp work visa for KSA for my spouse [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ALL, I want to know the procedure to cancel my wife's visa who is dependent on my visa in KSA. I am presently working in KSA and my wife is in India and has received a job offer from KSA. My wife has re entry visa stamped which is valid until August this year. Kindly advice. Thanks, ...

View more questions Search