Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cthonia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 07:38 PM
    Trying to find 80's cartoon
    When I was younger I saw a movie that was about a kid and some dinosaurs. The dinosaurs talked and were maybe experiments done by this old guy who brought the kid onto his ship/flyingbase/time traveler? The old guy had a dream or wish radio or something of the sort. The old guy also had a brother and the kid and dinos went to the brothers circus which was a very scary place.

If anyone knows which movie I'm talking about it would be greatly appreciated. =)
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 10, 2010, 08:11 PM

It sound like you're describing,.

We're Back!
    A Dinosaur's Story

A group of dinosaurs are collected by a passing
    time machine. Millions of years later they're returned
    and dropped into a modern city. The friendly dinos
    initially cause a panic and they're confused. Later they
    befriend a poor street kid and a lonely friendless girl
    from a wealthy family

The dinos just want to be friendly, but an evil circus owner
    captures them and brain-washes the creatures into thinking
    they're savage monsters. The two children must save their
    new friends.

Watch
    We're Back!
    A Dinosaur's Story

-----------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cartoon! Can't think of the name! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for this movie that me and my sister watched all the time when we were little, I really don't remember all that much about it. I know that it is very rainbow brite esque. It was set in space and that there was a space horse that escaped and turned evil or something. The horse's name...

Trying to find an old Cartoon feature length film from the 80's - 90's [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years as I can't remember what it is called so hopefully someone on here can help me :) I would have watched this film around 1988 - 1992 and the only thing I can actually remember is there were a group of people (2 - 4) flying slowly on a blimp over some waste land...

What was the 80's cartoon? [ 1 Answers ]

I believe its was in the 80's, but could be early 90's. It was a cartoon of animals that lived in a tree in the middle of a park (I think). They wore shirts with numbers (or maybe even the alphabet) on them. Anybody know the show I'm talking about?

80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bugging for a while, I remember watching a cartoon when I was younger where people would have chest plates and staffs and out of these chest plates spirits of animals etc would come out. I can't for the life of me find the name of it and I don't remember much else about it. Please...

View more questions Search