Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fonzy917 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 07:11 PM
    Is this a sign of an evil spirt?
    Ok so like my mom has this santa claus nest thing you know where like there's thing big thing on the outside then when you open it up the thing gets smaller and you keep doing it and it keeps getting smaller and smaller.Well see not on the outside one but on all the inside ones all had in black ink and (we later confirmed you could indeed write on it with a pen)the number 666 and on the last one it had 917 which is my step brother's birthday September 17th so my mom was asking when she found out who did it.And I didn't know she even had something like that so we figured it was just my step brother who did it probably years.But then a few days later after she discovered she went to open it again and the number 666 was obviously still on all of them except this time the ink had turned red for all of them except for 917 it still stayed in black ink.And my mom does not have a red pen in the house and my step brother nor me haven't been in her house for like about 2 weeks before she even discovered the black ink on it then as soon as she did it turned red on all of the 666's cept for 917.So I'm wondering is this a sign of an evil spirit in the house?
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2010, 07:39 PM

Not likely. Evil spirits cause disturbances, usually ones that are very obvious. They don't go around changing black ink into red ink.

There's a good chance that the ink bled and caused the color to change. If the ink is old, it could've become discolored.

Jan 10, 2010, 07:55 PM

Yeah but the ink was black when they found it and it just changed and explain my birthday on it? And this was alrdy an old item so why would it change now?
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2010, 08:12 PM

Yes. But as I said, evil spirits have different intentions. If you cannot explain something, that doesn't mean it is an evil spirit. Do you want it to be the work of evil?

Jan 10, 2010, 08:16 PM

No just worried for my safety, and he does have different intentions he knocks things over and makes noise all the time this is just weird and I don't know how to deal with this what do you think I should do ?
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2010, 08:37 PM

Spirits don't have specified gender. They have no flesh and bones. The best thing you can do if you are experiencing an evil spirit, is to anoint your doors and windows with oil, pray, and dedicate your house and rooms to the Lord. You could also contact a pastor.
    Have you played ouiji board, done divination/fortune telling, or tried to contact spirits in any way in your house?

Jan 10, 2010, 08:40 PM

We have played the board and we found out its my greadfater but why the 666 and my birth day thanks for the helpyou make sense I guess its just a freak thing.
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2010, 08:48 PM

Some of what I think about this: I'm a Christian. I don't believe in ghosts. I do believe in demons- that they will do ANYTHING to get anyone to believe that there is no afterlife, even if that means taking the "form" of a deceased person.

Playing ouiji board opens the door for these spirits to have reign. The last thing you want to do with this spirit is align with it, or contact it in any way. You need to get rid of it. Contact a pastor. Are you a Christian or do you belong to a church? I don't mean to get all religious or anything, I'm just curious.

Jan 10, 2010, 08:54 PM

No I don't I'm young haha 16 years old I don't live in this house its my dads house... but I'm there and I sleep there a lot... should I just stay away till they get rid of the ghost or demon... and I do believe in god by the way haha
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2010, 09:08 PM

I'm young too then, I'm only 19!

Just don't contact the demon. Ask a pastor for some help. Play praise and worship music. Pray through your room, and commit it to God. Keep an open Bible by your bed. Or, like I said earlier, mark a cross on your door with oil- just regular cooking oil, and pray over the entrance. Ask God to keep you safe. These are all good tactics to use against the works of evil. Avoid watching scary movies with evil content (I know, I LOVE scary movies, but it always comes back to bite me when I'm sleeping alone, freaking out at night) don't play the ouiji board, or try to contact it. Instead, make a stand against it.

Jan 10, 2010, 09:11 PM

So if I don't do anything I could be in danger? I just want to live a normal life I mean I'm not in the house that the thing is in :/
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2010, 09:14 PM

Evil spirits always mean harm, I don't want to scare you! But you do want to make sure that you protect yourself. It couldn't hurt!

Jan 10, 2010, 09:16 PM

Well yeah I guess your right ill pray and keep abible by me tonight you think I will be OK ?
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2010, 09:52 PM

You will be fine! Things will be all right. Just make sure you watch what you do and protect yourself.

Jan 11, 2010, 03:46 AM

Thank you, you rreally don't know how much you helped me I was so scared but I'm fine now thanks to you you :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2010, 11:06 AM

No problem. If you need anymore help, let me know.

Jan 11, 2010, 02:12 PM

Yeah I was fine over night slept with the bible thanks and ill let you nop if anymore happens
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2010, 02:15 PM

I'll be here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant or growth spirt ? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 16 and I have a boyfriend for almost a year, I am sexually active and I have a few times had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but I am on a contraceptive pill. For the past few days I have been constantly hungry even after I have not long ago ate. I am a short girl and I don't think I have...

What movie was about a ghost (spirt) and old planes [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to ind out the name of a movie I watched years and years ago. It was about a pilot who died and then his spirt/ ghost fly in little old planes, I think helping other pilots

Is this a good sign or a bad sign? I am so confused [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend left me almost a month ago, and I have been giving her space. Haven't called, text, or msged her in that month. Then one day she called me at first but I missed her call so I called her back and she said she called me by accident so I said oh OK, and then we hung up like nothing ever...

Furniture attracting a spirt [ 2 Answers ]

OK I know this seems kind of silly but can furniture bring a spirt of a dead person like my dad believes that the fact we brought my passed away grandma's furniture into our new house well this was two years ago their has been more paranormal activity like me and my mom will randomly smell what it...

View more questions Search