Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    metaford Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 09:15 AM
    Did anybody die in my house
    We think there are ghosts in my house we want to know if anybody died in this house.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 8, 2010, 10:12 AM

How do you expect us to tell you that ? We don't know whever you live, and really don't want to know that information. Search back in the archives of your township, do some research of town records at your library.

What makes you think there are ghosts in your house ? Can you tell us what is going on?

If you had given us more information, we wouldn't have to ask all of these questions.

Tick
    Fallen_angel_here_in_this_life Posts: 54, Reputation: -3
    -

Jan 16, 2010, 02:13 PM
    Deleted

{Mod Note: in a childish temper tantrum over being politely asked to work within the framework of this site, Fallen has removed the text from some of her posts and claims to be leaving this site.-<>}
    degoqueen Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2010, 12:24 PM

Just because strange things has happened in your house doesn't mean someone died there, yes its possible but they can also follow you, spirits cling to others as well as homes or monuments, what have you, you need to ask yourself if they spirits are dangerous or not, most of them are just hanging around and want answers, you can always go to the library in your town and look up the property you live in, ask a local historian or just Google it, it could be many things
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 26, 2010, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by degoqueen View Post
    just because strange things has happened in your house doesnt mean someone died there, yes its possible but they can also follow you, spirits cling to others as well as homes or s
    I seriously don't believe that spirits can travel around and follow individuals. They are tied to a certain area, spot, what have you, and are bound by the laws of nature to adhere to that one spot. It could be where they died, where they believe they belong, but in most cases that I have researched, spirits that are unhappy and earthbound (I mean that is why spirits are here with us, they are unhappy or have unfinished business, so they think) tend to stay attached to the place where their emotions were the strongest.

This is a traditionally held belief, any other instance has its base in continuing lousy horror movies that have a spirits wondering around willy nilly, not know where the belong. Not so in my books.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did someone die in my house? [ 20 Answers ]

How do I find out if someone had died in my house before I moved in?

Selling a house after parents die-10 kids only 3 want to sell [ 2 Answers ]

My parents are both dead-mother died last-5 years ago.The house was not in will but in all 10 children's name.3 want to sell the others do not.One sister living in house.What can we do? The 3 of us need the money.

Did someone die in my house? [ 1 Answers ]

I have ghosts in my house- and I'd like to know how to go about finding out if something tragic happened there.

Buying a house where someone die in it. [ 5 Answers ]

I'm just curious what everyone thinks, would you buy a house where someone committed suicide?

View more questions Search