Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

Jan 8, 2010, 02:40 AM
    My girlfriend has tender breasts days after intercourse
    My girlfriend is 21yrs old. We had unprotected sex on the 3rd of this month 7 days after her last menstruation day but we used the withdrawal method. Now its been 5 days since the encounter and she has tender swollen breasts. What could be the cause? What are the chances that she is pregnant? I just want to know the possibilities and the odds before she does a pregnancy test. Her menstruation is due in a week.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2010, 02:46 AM

Chances she is pregnant is just the same as any other time you guys have unprotected sex.

What she can do is:
    -wait for her period
    -go for a blood test at her doctors. Blood test are able to tell you whether you are pregnant or not a lot sooner than urine tests can.

As far as "what are the odds of her being pregnant?" well it about as possible as finding a penny on the ground. It is just possible.

This is why you should be having protected sex ;)

I hope this is just a pregnancy scare for the both of you. If you can even use condoms as a form of protection I suggest she look for OTHER methods of contraception.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Suitable days to have an intercourse and become pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hi.I wanted to find out which are the days in a month,when a women can have sex and the chance of becoming pregnant are more?

Tender hard nipples ? Sore breasts? Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

It's only been a week, since the only possible time I could have conceived? I have had extremely tender nipples, and they are always erect. I also have pain and soreness in my breasts. I've heard this is a result of pregnancy, could it be anything else.?

I have stomach cramps, sore and tender breasts, fatigue but the test was negative [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I really need help from someone. I have had sore and tender breats for the past week, had light stomach cramps last week. Am very tired all the time. I thought I was pregnant then yesterday I have really BAD stomach cramps and lots of bright red bleeding. I decided to take a pregnancy...

Tender Breasts/ Could this mean I'm pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

In the past week I have had extremely sore breasts. It started with my nipples and then in the past few days it spread to the rest of breasts. I had my period two weeks ago and just put the Nuva Ring back in last Wednesday. So, it was out for a little longer than it should have been. My breasts...

Missed period, tender breasts, but negative pregnancy test [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and I have been trying to get pregnant for about a year. Well I missed my period for this month of September and I started getting tender breasts, they are also feeling swollen, and morning sickness, but mostly I have been getting sick at night time. When I took a pregnancy it came...

View more questions Search