Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jan 7, 2010, 07:18 PM
    MacHEADS?
    I'm watching CNBC.
    The show is called MacHEADS. Lol

Wow! Those people who use Macs are hardcore!!
    What I want to know is what's the difference between the mac and a pc:confused: It's the software right?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2010, 07:35 AM

There are a lot of differences, software being the main one. Personally, I have used both and I still prefer PC, but I see the arguments. It takes time to get used to a MAC, it won't be a click and go type start up as MAC is still relatively small. Simplicity still goes to PC.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jan 8, 2010, 12:05 PM
    Thanks for your answer:)
    KDMaker Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jan 31, 2010, 02:18 PM

Mac users would disagree on simplicity going to the PC. It is very consistent and simple. It would seem odd at first to a Windows user, but after a week or so, it is very similar. The Mac OS is almost never bothered by viruses, malware, etc. It is possible to get it, but it always seems to be when someone offers a "free" download of commercial software. For that reason, most Mac users do not use ANY antivirus software. Macs do not slow down with age. That is Windows' registry getting bloated. Apple does not make low end cheap versions, so they seem more expensive. Compare similar hardware, and they are not much more expensive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search