Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flrrican48 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 06:19 PM
    .how do I remove the crossover exhaust pipe from pontiac Montana 2000
    How do I remove the crossover exhaust pipe from pontiac Montana 2000. Im trying to change the thermostat
    RUSTYSHACKLEFOR Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 09:34 PM

You don't need to take that pipe off. It's not a fun job but it can be replaced with the pipe on. More of a pain to take it off anyway. A 13mm ratchet wrench will get the lower bolt loose. I replace these all the time at work.. Some you need to take the throttle body off some not. About a 1 hour job with bleeding out cooling system, but I've done a lot of these. Patience and it will come off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pontiac grand am 2000 revs up at stop light [ 1 Answers ]

What could be the possible cause for my pontiac grand am 2000 which revs up at stop lights.

2000 Pontiac Montana A/C [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Pontiac Montana, a/c blows cold in front, rear feels like outside air. Where do I need to look first? Thanks

2000 Pontiac Grand Am Turn Signal Issue [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Pontiac Grand AM. The turn signal "click" sound comes on intermittently, and seems to be coming from right underneath the CD player and flasher control on the dashboard. The turn signal lights and switch are not turned on and the sound continues. When the turn signal or flashers are...

View more questions Search