Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Koodo011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 03:21 PM
    Bump on nose piercings
    I have a problem with my nose piercing too it has a bump on it well around the piercing just like the image above its been on there for so long I guess I got it because I tend to touch it a lot and I do change the nose ring like day by day or week and irritated it when I got it in November and like not long by then a few weeks after I got it pierced I kept touching it and taking it out an it got swollen so I stopped doing that,But now theirs just this little bump around it it doesn't hurt or its not red I've been cleaning my nose with coconut oil 2 times a day but that hasn't been doing anything so I stopped.I don't know what to do I would like to try tea tree oil but where can I get it and how much will it cost me?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 05:08 PM

You might want to have it examined by a ENT and see what they think. You could have an infection underneath the skin or the beginings of skin cancer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Nose piercing bump [ 4 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced 2 weeks ago and within the first week a bump started showing up I called the piercing place to see what I should do and they said camelmille tea so I been using that for a week it does not seem to do anything. Will it go away on its own or should I use something else

Questions about belly button, eyebrow, nose and tongue piercings! [ 33 Answers ]

OK, I'm not sure where to ask this exactly, so I thought at least someone who reads this may be able to relate. I really want to get my bellybutton pierced, but I do want to know the precautions, what could go wrong, could it seriously affect my health if something were to happen, and the whole...

Nose bump after piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have had my nose done for about 1 month and a couple weeks. I had to take out my nose ring for numerous reasons including gym class, work, and cheerleading. It was probably a stupid idea to get it done in the first place, but whatever. Anyway, I kept taking it in and out for a while and no...

View more questions Search