Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deborah199 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 10:49 AM
    Last night the house heat was set at 70 now it is 60 inside with cold air blowing out
    We are in Florida and the weather has become very cold, in the 30's at night. Last night the house heater was set at 70 degrees, blowing hot air and we were comfortable. This morning we awoke with an interior temperature of 60 degrees, the heater was blowing cold air. What has happened I can not afford a tech, how can I diagnosis myself?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 10:53 AM
    It could be many different things. It is really hard to tell since I have no brand or EXACT model number of the inside and outside units.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox unit.a/c blowing cold air outside, not inside [ 5 Answers ]

Help! Our Lennox unit has been working until midmorning today. My husband notice all of the registers were blowing out hot air. Almost felt like the heater was on. The outside unit was running and had cool air blowing out... We turned off the complete unit and then the circuit breaker......

Heat blowing cold air [ 2 Answers ]

Why is the heat blowing cold air in the heat mode?

Thermostat set to heat but I'm getting cool air blowing [ 1 Answers ]

I have radient heating and a central air system. I currently have my heat set at 68 degrees and just this week the central a/c is blowing air off and on. The compressor is not running so what is going on? Any ideas? :confused:

Day & Night forced air heater keeps blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday my heater was working as normal. Today I replaced the filter in my Day & Night forced air heater. Later I bumped my thermostat when walking by it, but I'm not certain that this caused the problem. My heater turned on and blew hot air. I turned it all the way down, but the fan...

View more questions Search