Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nason Caregivers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 10:38 AM
    ADA toilet riser
    Is there an after-kit to extend (raise) a toilet from between the floor and the base of the toilet? We need to lift a toilet 4-5 inched and have it be stable.

Not all handicapped people can use a snap on raised toilet seat. We know a man
    With Alzheimer who finds it impossible to pee down such a narrow hole. He is going
    Outside in the middle of the night where he locks himself out and increases his risk
    Of falling. Any suggestions?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 7, 2010, 10:46 AM

This will raise the toilet about 3.5" Toilevator - raise the toilet, not the seat Even with a raised toilet this person sounds like 24/7 supervision is getting near appropriet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Destroyed lead toilet drain riser [ 5 Answers ]

I'm redoing a bathroom in a raised ranch on the bottom floor. When I pulled up the toilet flange, I also tried pulling up the lead riser, not aware that it was permenatley leaded to the cast elbow. I quickly found that out, after destroying the lead riser. The floor is a concrete slab. What can I...

ADA Balances [ 4 Answers ]

I just wanted to confirm The ADA account is a Balance Sheet account, so at year end it doesn't close to RE like an income statement (P/L) account The question is: what type of balances does the ADA account contain, 1) current year 2) prior years 3) current and prior years I am thinking...

View more questions Search