Who discovered corpuscles
    In physics
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2010, 08:17 PM

auroh,

Please have a look at this site:-

3.1 Newtonian Physics
    In their physics, if not in their philosophy, both Newton and Boscovich took ` forces' to be the real manner of operation between corpuscles.. .

3.1 Newtonian Physics
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2010, 10:33 AM

I don't know what you mean by discovered, but corpuscles of light was a theory put forth by Isaac Newton to explain phenomena associated with light, but since has moved out of favour with the community. (they moved onto describing light using sound-like waves, and then onto a duality explanation expressed by photons.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HJow Can I Get Discovered? [ 6 Answers ]

My name is Taylor and I live in a smalll town, Horseheads,I LOVE to sing and I am told by people I don't even know that I am a good singer, well, must not be that good, I got cut from my play but whatever! I'm 11 and I'm DESPERATE! I want people to know me.:D Please help me Find a way to get...

Who discovered cheese? [ 2 Answers ]

This may not be the right forum for this question, but here goes. As a cheese lover, I would like to know where, who and when was cheese first utilized as a food for human consumption. Thanks.

How do I get discovered? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I think that I am a great singer, and people will out of the blue tell me that I'm great. I mean before, I was surprised, but then I started going to solo contest for my school and got firsts every time. How do I get discovered?? Does anyone know? If so please, please, please tell me.

Why RBCs are called corpuscles? [ 2 Answers ]

I studied that RBCs, WBCs & platelets are called corpuscles because these cells don't divide but the fact is that even neurons & other differentiated cells too don't divide.I agree on the point that the corpuscles are much more specialized than the others but I still want to know the actual reason...

View more questions Search