Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    romy0525 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 02:29 AM
    Uae cancallation of visa law
    What grounds do companies have regarding cancellation of visa of their worker and what happens to their gratuity payment if they have?

Jan 2, 2010, 02:32 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What grounds do companies have regarding cancellation of visa of tto their gratuity payment if they have?

Heir worker and what happens to

Jan 2, 2010, 02:34 AM
    What grounds do company have regarding cancellation of visa and what happens to the gratuity of the if he have ?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 2, 2010, 09:24 AM

If you violate any agreements, they can terminate your status... read the contract carefully. The answer is in there. If they fail to pay your salary, you can bring this matter to court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resident Visa cancellation at UAE [ 2 Answers ]

Iam presently working for a indian based company deputed at UAE, so advise me how to cancel the visa and after getting cancelled how to get an resident visa again at UAE

UAE employment law [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I want to know that I have visited the country uae on employment visa that was valid for 2 months after which my medical and other formalities were supposed to be done but I had an issue with the company relating to the timing of the work which they had made 15 hrs due with I gave my...

View more questions Search