Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diehl12c Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 05:59 PM
    Fore removal (uninstall) complications
    I have been using an app called chit chat for Facebook. It has been bugging out, and I wanted to remove it. I tried to but I need to close the program. The issue is that it won't let me close. I have tried everything from forcing it to uninstall through the registry to system restore to go back before it started bugging out. Any suggestions?
    jrhea Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Mar 18, 2010, 10:44 AM

Revo Uninstaller Professional is a fully functional free 30 day trial. CNET editor's rating is 5 of 5 stars. The manufacturer's link is here: Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs, Solve uninstall problems

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will job corps be a good school fore culinary arts [ 1 Answers ]

Well it be a good exspreouns for me in culinary arts

Renting a house but just recently found out it is up fore sale [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am renting a house at this time I have been renting for about 10 months paying my rent on time everymonth and keeping intouch with the land lord. When I moved in I noticed that the person that was living here before never put in a change of address so that persons mail still comes here. ...

Pregnancy complications [ 1 Answers ]

I just found out I was pregnant and am approximately 4 weeks or possible a little less. I have been having leg pain and cramps and pain in my lower abdomen. Is this something I should be worried about? I am concerned about miscarriage because my family has a strong history of miscarriage even...

Cure fore the tonsils [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 21 years old and he has tonsils problem for a long time. He is coughing most of the time and is on antibiotics most of the time. Doctor has advised him to have surgery to remove the tonsils. Please let me know if there is any other solution to cure it. Thanks

Twas the night 'fore Xmas and my Kenmore Washing Machine has quit! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone - looks like a great site! I have a Kenmore Elite Super Duty King Size Capacity Washer. It's about three years old now and tonight it just quit. The clothes were set like they hadn't been spun enough so I put it back on the spin cycle. It made some "clicking" types noises and was...

View more questions Search