Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rarerisk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 07:00 PM
    i have a 100,000 mark from Germany dated 1922, what is it worth?
    what is the value of a $100,000. Mark from germany dated 1922
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2009, 07:07 PM

I had a 500,000 German mark from the early 1940's. Once WWII came in the currency in Germany was worthless taking a wheelbarrow full of currency to buy a loaf of bread. It may be worth something though to a bill collector of that era.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2009, 10:37 PM
    Hi, rarerisk!

Would you be willing and able to post images of the obverse and reverse of what you have on this thread, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

French etcings dated 1937-szl copyright mark [ 2 Answers ]

I have two original etchings w/ a copyright mark szl-sydney z lucas- dated 1937 artist name Pierre. I can't find any information on the artist or the artwork. One piece is called THE ROAD TO BERRY FRANCE AND THE OTHER IS FARM IN BEAUCE FRANCE. Can someone tell me if these etchings are worth...

Theft of 100,000 [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, My fiancé and I just found out that her ex was arrested in March for theft of jewellery priced at $100,000. Him and a friend then pawned it off for a whopping $1,700 at a local pawn shop. His bail was set at $25,000 which we believe was partially paid. My question is, what should we expect...

100 two-dollar bills still in bank bundle dated 1976 [ 2 Answers ]

I want to first say hello, and thank you all in advance for any help. I am a Ballroom dance coach, and biomechanics expert. And would be delighted to help anyone in those areas. I have an assortment of paper money and coins left to me by my mother. I do not know if taking it all to a coin dealer...

How much is gift tax on $100,000? [ 6 Answers ]

My parents are looking into helping me with a down payment on an apartment. The rule for gift tax is each parent can give you $13,000 per year without being taxes. But, if my parents wanted to give me $100,000 for a down payment on an apartment, how much would that be taxed? If anyone can point...

Member # 100,000! Welcome, avery463! [ 4 Answers ]

A special http://www.lunarforums.com/forum/Smileys/default/welcomeani.gif to avery463, our 100,000th member! http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t048/T048749A.jpg ------------------ >>>>> Thank you everyone, for your part in making this the best Ask An...

View more questions Search