Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raaj123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 07:06 AM
    My creatinine level has gone up to 4.9 and urea up to 214 after bypass surgery?
    My creatinine level has gone up to 4.9 and urea up to 214 after bypass surgery?doctors advise dialysis. Is it safe?would I have to repeat it again or is it a one time process?kindly advise
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 30, 2009, 07:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by raaj123 View Post
    my creatinine level has gone upto 4.9 and urea upto 214 after bypass surgery?doctors advise dialysis. is it safe?would i have to repeat it again or is it a one time process?kindly advise
    These are questions solely for your doctor. We are not doctors and do not know your medical history. Any advice, regarding this condition, given here could be detrimental to your health.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce creatinine and urea level [ 10 Answers ]

Dear Sir, My father is a diabetic. He is 62 years old. His sugar levels are usually controlled. Recently he was admitted in the hospital (he fainted, had breathing problem as he did not take his blood pressure medicine for 7 days while travelling). Doctor told he has kidney problem. His urea...

Give any idea for decrease the level of creatinine,urea and sodium [ 2 Answers ]

My mother is 80,he is suffering from kidney disease,the recent test report shown: Serum Urea=150 Serum Creatinine=5.4 Serum sodiuml=144 Serum K+ =normal He is taking medicine from moulana hospital kerala from past one months.All I want to know is how we can reduce Serum Urea and...

Weight loss up to 12 kg [ 2 Answers ]

Respected sir my height is 5.4 and my weight is 72 kg. I want to reduce my weight up to 12kgs. But I don't have a time for exercise. This is very important for my conciving related that I reduce weight. Please help me.

Is my boss up to things? [ 3 Answers ]

I was discussing a Valentine's present for this other girls with my boss who I thinks but not certain likes me.We also flirt a lot but I never take it serious. She went onto the INTERNET and chooses the one she liked so I decided to buy it treating her like a friend,She then asked me what message I...

View more questions Search