Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Dec 29, 2009, 12:50 PM
    When is the best time to start buying an wedding band for a guy?
    I recently got engaged on Christmas day. I was just wondering when is the best time to buy the wedding band for a guy?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 12:59 PM

Probably the same time you go get your wedding band. I've been married for a year and we never got wedding bands. A band would look dumb with my wife's ring because it is custom made and I don't wear jewellery because I have a habit of taking off jewellery and losing it.
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Jan 5, 2010, 08:25 AM

Well my fiancé already got my band. He got the whole set!

Is it best to start now?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2010, 08:34 AM

This should probably be combined with your other thread about when to begin planning for your wedding - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/weddin...ng-431693.html.

I'd say you begin shopping for a ring when you have the time and the money.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 28, 2010, 11:03 AM

Anytime is fine to buy. Chances are you can have it the same day unless it's a custom order.

We were engaged on Christmas and bought bands the weekend before Valentines day (the following year). There was a big jewelry sale at the mall that weekend. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

14K Gold Wedding Band (See Attached Picture) [ 5 Answers ]

What is the price for this ring?

Looking for book about a girl who falls in love with a guy in a band [ 3 Answers ]

A book about a girl who goes to live with her grandmother/mother the place reeks and she ends up cleaning and restoring it. In doing this she also meets a boy who lives in the same street and I think is in a band and falls in love with him.

Hallmark on Gold Wedding Band [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a ring and I was wondering about the hallmarks on it. 1st is L1/2(which I assume is the size) then CG&s in an oval, then a crown in a square, then 22 in a square, then an anchor on its side in a square and finally a Z in a square. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

How can I start or get to be in a band? [ 5 Answers ]

I was in a band last year but they kicked me out because they wanted a male singer instead. Supposevly, I'm a good singer and I guess I sound like a cross or Amy lee and Rihanna, even though that's a bit of a strange combo. I really want to be in another band but I don't know how to do it. Any...

How to start up a band instrument repair shop in a rural area? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay everyone. This is a long string of answers. If you can offer info on one, most of or all of my questions I will be very appreciative. Any feed back would be of some help too. My husband has been in the band instrument repair business for decades, yet he has always been the background of the...

View more questions Search