Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartbroken25times Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 03:03 AM
    My best friend is dating a jerk. How do I get her to break up with him?
    This guy is a total . He doesn't care about her, niether does he defend her and basically treats her like . Yet she loves him (I don't know why). He's just in it for the physical thing. And he gives me a sly pimp-ish smile after dropping her off. How do I make my friend realise that he is atotal jerk. I don't want her to screw up her life.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 04:35 AM

You don't!

You let her find out for herself and you just be her friend.

She chooses to date him,its her life and her choice.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 08:08 AM
    You don't want to be the one to break them up or have any part at all. If you take part she may resent you forever. She has to figure out for herself that he's a jerk.

If you want to remain as her friend, you'd be best to stay out of it entirely and just be there to help her pick up the pieces when it all falls apart.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2009, 08:33 AM

Mind your own business, and let her make her own choices. You can tell her you don't like him, but its her choice to get used by him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating a Friend? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, this involves a little bit of a backstory. I've known this guy for almost three years now, we met when we both came to the same college and shared the same major and interests. I had feelings for him at first, but thought he was dating a mutual friend. It turned out he wasn't, but did have...

My ex is dating my (ex) best friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so I honestly don't know what to do right now.. my ex who I really really loved (he even met my parents and everything right when we met) is now dating my best friend (well were no longer friends because of it) and yeah I don't know what to do. He still calls me every night and eveyrything,...

How long after a break up do I wait before dating again? [ 4 Answers ]

About a month ago my boyfriend for 1 year and something months broke up with me due to the reason that he was "no longer happy". He actually has a 2 year old kid with some other girl and he is a year younger than me. We had lived in for about a year and I grew to be very dependent and attached to...

Dating a friend [ 5 Answers ]

Im 15 yrs old and I really like this girl at church and want to go out with her . I don't know if I should ask her out because she is 16. Also it had been easy asking out previous gf's but now I can't even think how to askthis girl out she is so awsome Please help me:confused: ...

Dating after a break-up... [ 54 Answers ]

My ex and I are on a break, or we're just broken up I guess you could say. Its supposed to be so we can see if we can stop fighting and be together again after some time. Anyway, this started about a month ago and since then I've met a couple girls that I haven't done much with (kissed one) but I...

View more questions Search