Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KRISTAL77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2009, 09:59 PM
    TOTALINE thermostat P374-0200 has a blank screen
    The heat was on just fine and then all of a sudden it got cold, checked the thermostat and the screen was blank like the power was out. HELP!! I AM COLD!!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 24, 2009, 10:24 PM
    Make sure power is on to the unit.

If the thermostat is battery operated check the batterys.

It is possible there is a fuse in your unit so you can check for that. NOTE before you go playing in the electric for a fuse I suggest you turn off the power so you do not get hurt.

Merry Christmas.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2009, 10:26 PM
    You can try looking for a kicked breaker or blown fuse in circuit board,, but possible a bad transformer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Totaline p374-1800 [ 2 Answers ]

I am relacing the Total line P374-1800 stat with the robertshaw RS3210 stat. the technician who was working on my unit did not finish the switch. I have three cables I don't know where to connect. I have black, white and blue cable and the slots available are (B), (L) , (O), and (W2). What...

My totaline thermomestat has a blank screen what do I do [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a thermostat that the brand is totaline and the screen went blank I don't know where manual is and it is hot in my house. Do anyone know what may be the problem or what I should do

Totaline P374-1000 HVAC Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

The Thermostat goes blank most of the time. Have to pull it off the base and replace it to make it work. Wires in the back have a good connection. There is low voltage coming in to the wires. Where is the battery for the unit located at? Could not find one internally. Once the heating went on...

Troubleshooting Totaline Thermostat P374-1000 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out why my Totaline P374-1000 thermostat is blank. Does anyone know if this is just a faulty thermostat or is there an issue with the air conditioner?

Wiring a Totaline P374-200 Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Totaline P374-200 Thermostat,I can't seem to make it come on,could you possibily send me a wiring diagram for this thermostat.Thank You Ernie:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search