Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annette88 Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Dec 24, 2009, 10:32 AM
    To those who are hurting at xmas
    L just want to wish everyone a merry christmas and send a huge hug to all of us who are, today, missing our special someone's - me included. The holidays feel a little less special when you are hurting but lets all hope for happier times in 2010. X
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2009, 10:53 AM
    Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too:)
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Dec 24, 2009, 11:13 AM

Thank you very much Im kind of hurting to with my grandma and her health issues but well get through it. But thank you again merry christmas.
    TexasLonghorn Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Dec 24, 2009, 12:37 PM

Thank you. Hugs back.

I was thinking today about all the stuff we did last holiday season. Oh well... life goes on. I hope 2010 will be much better!!
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Dec 24, 2009, 12:46 PM
    Here's to a brand new year and learning from the mistakes of this one so that we don't repeat them again this new one.
    Merry Christmas.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 24, 2009, 01:03 PM

When I was a child and had seven brothers and sisters we never had much... EXCEPT, a lot of love and family closeness, for the most part... That is really what this season is all about I think. Years such as this have only served to remind me that this IS what is important after all.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the gift of love,

Stringer
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2009, 04:47 PM

I love all you AMHDers! Merry Christmas to you all. Hope those hurting can find some peace and positive memories to go along with it.

Take care of each other! Have a great holiday and an even better New Years! It is this time of year that we can truly realize we aren't alone and there is goodness out there.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2009, 04:51 PM

Merry Christmas to you too! A new year is coming. Hope to have a new attitude, new friends, and a happy heart!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2009, 06:04 PM

All the best to all of you great people. Merry Christmas and A Happy 2010!
    Something_Here Posts: 108, Reputation: 16

Dec 24, 2009, 06:09 PM

Merry Christmas and hugs to you too. Here's to a great 2010 :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xmas song lyrics "i love xmas on the radio" with a girl and hoarse voice at times [ 1 Answers ]

"i love christmas on the radio" Woman's voice About hearing xmas music At times radio is sung with a hoarse voice like gritty sounds cool

Merry Xmas [ 4 Answers ]

Working the graveyard shift and since it is past midnight where I am now, I just wanted to wish everyone who may celebrate Xmas, a Merry Xmas, and Happy Holidays to those who may celebrate other holidays. For everyone who is sitting there, experiencing the thoughts of having to be alone during this...

Xmas joke [ 2 Answers ]

What do you get if you deep fry Santa Claus? Crisp Cringle. :D :D

Holiday Dinner - try something new! [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have any other thoughts?? Rosemary Garlic Roast Turkey By Evelyn Raab This recipe belongs to the following categories: ChristmasDinnerHealthyLunchMain CoursesMake AheadThanksgiving If Italians had invented roast turkey, it would turn out something like this. Wonderfully...

View more questions Search