Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deben Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 08:50 PM
    Incinerator house specification
    What is the specification of incinerator house and its location from livestock farms?

Dec 23, 2009, 08:51 PM

What is the specification of incinerator house and its location from livestock farms?

Dec 23, 2009, 08:54 PM
    What should be the distance of incinerator house from livestock farms and dwelling area?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2009, 09:03 PM

From here(http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...RempofRM3D-OdA), its says

only burn rubbish in an incinerator equipped with a spark arrestor. The incinerator should be located 100 feet from any major buildings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas incinerator shuts off burner [ 1 Answers ]

I have a old incinerator that shuts down adfter about 5 minutes of operation. I noticed the pilot light was off and I couldn't get it to re-light. I installed a new thermocouple. Now the pilot will stay lit but several minutes after the main burner has been activated I hear a distinct click and all...

Building an Incinerator for Home [ 2 Answers ]

I want to build an Incinerator for homes. We are an apartment complex of 80 flats. We got to burn of the non-biodegradable wastes with in the premises. I would like to have a design to build on with bricks and steel. Any help please...

Farm incinerator design [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a design for a simple effective incinerator to burn flower farm waste, i.e.. Paper, plastic, pesticide containers, empty fertiliser bags, et.c. many thanks

View more questions Search