Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daysiw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 07:31 AM
    Expired 10 year green card
    I know someone who has an expired green card. She has already applied for a new one and sent the money for it. How long does it take now to renew this card? Can she get a job with the expired green card and the letter from the government where it says that they received the money to process her card?:confused:
    velvetjones Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Nov 20, 2006, 01:01 PM
    It can take quite a while. I'd go here to find out the info:
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to give up Green Card [ 2 Answers ]

I am a green card holder and I read that to leave US and give up my green card I have to fill and submit Form I-407. I logged on uscis.gov website and there is no form I-407. What is the form to file? Thanks for info. Paul

Green Card [ 1 Answers ]

I have applied for my renewal green card 10 years exp 11/13/06. I have not rec'd it yet but will travel outside country and return 11/10/06 3 days before exp date. My passport up to date. Is this OK?

Marrige for Green Card [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know I've applied for immigration petion through my brother who is a citizen but I am engaged to get married to a US citizen also. Here is my ? If I get married will it afect the application that is ongoing with my brother?

Change from F1 to Green CArd [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, During 2004 I have changed my status from F1 to resident , because I had won the Visa Lotery. Since I cannot use the standard deduction, I was wondering If I can deduct the expenses I made to get the Gc? (the interview was abroad, so I had to fly , plus the fee itself. ) Can somebody help...

View more questions Search