Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2009, 02:07 AM
    Receiving picture message
    Hi guys, I have an LG Shine cell phone and I was just sent a picture message.
    I received a message first telling me to "receive" image which I did.
    Now I have a paper clip on the message indicating the picture is there, problem is when I try to open the message my phone locks up, I can't even turn it off I have to take the battery out.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can view this message it's really important!!
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2010, 02:25 AM

I have downloaded the picture (it took a fair while for it to receive) but I just can't open it.
    I have an sd card too.
    Thanks for the help though :)
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2010, 05:04 PM

The pictures automatically save onto the sd card so I will try and switch it to phone memory the way you described.

Thanks so much for the help, I'll give it a try later today and let you know if it worked!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rihanna is officially lighter then ever Great Picture New Picture [ 16 Answers ]

It does look like the same picture with the same clothes, but somehow, it looks like different lightening. Ironically, She's darker on the picture where she's outside. And the one when she's inside clearly shows a significant bleaching. ...

Television featuring Picture in Picture [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, Is there anybody here know about the Television w/ Picture in picture function? If there somebody, may I asked if I can watch two channel at the same time on the Television? Thanks..

Connecting RCA Tv picture in picture with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do you hook up a RCA TV (with picture in a picture feature active) Direct Tv satelitte receiver, vcr, colby dvd player? We have had the RCA Tv for some time but never used the picture in a picture feature cause we did not know how to do this. I know you have to have a vcr in order to do it....

I am not able to email using outlook. This is the message that I am receiving. [ 1 Answers ]

The host 'POP3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'POP3', Server: 'POP3', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Please help me with this error.

View more questions Search