Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donna36 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 09:06 PM
    Probation transfer to another state
    My brother just got out of prison in Georgia, he has no one out there and wants to move to West Virginia with his family
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2009, 12:02 AM
    Hi, donna36!

You might want to read the information by our sage Expert, excon, that can be found via clicking on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...on-115783.html

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transfer of Probation within the State [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been involved in a long process leading up to his trial, and through all this we have learned that the success rate in Johnson County, Kansas for individuals on probation is ridiculously low. Neither of us have enough money saved up to just up and move to another state, but...

How to transfer probation to another state [ 4 Answers ]

My Husband is currently in jail and due to be released in the next week. He will have his first probation visit. We want to move out of state. Will he be giving a little time to find a job? :rolleyes:

Transfer probation to another state [ 2 Answers ]

Recently was given 18 months probation on DUI. I have a drug / alcohol problam will complete local rehab in 2 weeks however have made arrangements to move to Florida from Indiana to sober living which has much stricter guidelines than local probation however I know remaining in same location with...

Probation transfer to another state [ 1 Answers ]

I want to move to California. I am on probation so I would need to transfer from Texas to California. How do I do that and how long would it take?

How to transfer probation to another state [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a drug charge that I am on the thing where if you go through probabtion successfully they take the charge off your record. I am clean and doing the right things going to school full time, working, I live in MI. my mother who is ill and needs help day by day has just moved to Florida...

View more questions Search