Ask
    rickfaber Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 12:41 PM
    Whirlpool dishwasher heater circuit
    Whirlpool dishwasher, light is blinking
    EPMiller Posts: 624, Reputation: 37

Dec 22, 2009, 08:20 PM

The blinker works.

Seriously, we need a good description of the problem and the machine before we can give ANY realistic help. Good spelling and grammar go a long way to help us understand what you are trying to convey. The only good advise I can give you is read the manual and/or call a repairman.
    Nicolas22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 03:23 PM

The heater circuit has green blinking light and I have replaced the heating element. The heating element was hot after I installed the part. Any ideas what can be wrong? I appreciate your help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

Pressed the delay button by mistake, how can I cancel it and wash my plates?

Whirlpool Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

My dishwasher is 3 1/3 years old and has worked great until the last load. After I emptied it I noticed water at the bottom, there was about one inch. I have never had problems, my sink drains well and does not seem to be clogged and I do not have a drain air gap and never seemed to need one. Do...

Whirlpool dishwasher heater malfunction [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool dishwasher model GU2400 XTPS3. It is about one year old and has been used about 5-10 times (basement kitchen). The "clean light" is flashing and the book says to contact service to check heater circuit. Its not on recall. For a piece of equipment to break after being used...

Whirlpool dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new Whirlpool Dishwasher model DU1055XTSQ which I have only had for about one month. It has been installed for three weeks. It has not been drying the dishes and silverware properly. The service attendant has been here twice. He called Whirlpool service and they instructed him to open the...

View more questions Search