Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbella Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 08:20 PM
    Right workout
    Is there a workout that reduces love handles? If so can you please share the secret!
    misterbloke Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 05:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mbella
    Is there a workout that reduces love handles?? If so can you please share the secret!!
    Despite what you might read or see on television there is no exercise that gets rid of love handles, all the machines and contraptions on the market may strengthen and firm the muscles underneath but do nothing to get rid of fat
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 14, 2006, 05:25 AM
    Drink plenty of water, cut down on the sugar a bit and do cardio that will work your upper body. After two kids, exactly that is what worked for me.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2006, 03:12 PM
    No exercise can spot reduce fat. Fat is storage of excess energy. You can't do an exercise on a certain body part to make it go away. Drink only water and up your cardio.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Workout Music? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey all - what are some of your favorite songs you listen to while you exercise? Need to increase my list :)

Workout Schedule [ 0 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I have been out of the loop for a long time and was wondering if anyone has an idea about workout schedules. I am wanting to work out 3 days a week or so to loose some weight. I also intend to do cardio before working out. Does anyone recommend some type of schedule like...

AB Workout [ 2 Answers ]

What's a good ab workout video? I just had a baby...

View more questions Search