Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CadetSeries Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 09:10 PM
    Installed new shower faucet - no water
    Installed new American Standart Cadet Series shower faucet. All the copper work correct. Water flow was GREAT when flushed the pipes before putting the cartridge back. Put the cartridge back - NO WATER at all. Purchased second identical set to try another cartridge - same story: Great flow without the cartridge, no flow at all with cartridge installed. What is causing the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Little water is coming out of my newly installed kitchen wall-faucet. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to these forum and I'm looking for as much help as I can get so I appreciate anybody's input. I recently replaced an old wall-mounted kitchen faucet because the cartridge for the cold knob broke or popped out. I later learned that I can just replace the cartridge and didn't...

Low Hot Water Pressure Only on Newly Installed Faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a new bathroom faucet installed about a week ago. Today when I turned on the hot water side, I had full pressure, then pressure went low and has stayed that way. The cold side is fine. Did something break or could it be installed wrong? Thanks.

Water suppressor needed on lavatory faucet and shower faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

Are water suppressors needed in the bathroom sink faucet and the shower stub out also? And can you just use a length of pipe on a T, or must you use those copper chambers? (cpvc system) thanks

New kitchen faucet installed, now no cold water [ 4 Answers ]

I recently installed a new faucet in the kitchen and the cold water doesn't work. I have an older home and it doesn't have any shut off under the sink. I have to unplug the water pump in the garage to stop the water pressure. I replaced the flexible water lines to the new faucet. The hot water is...

Hot water in the shower until shower head installed [ 6 Answers ]

I have hot water in all my other faucets/showers. I also have hot water at the particular shower with the problem as long as a shower head is not installed. When I install the shower head, the water is lukewarm. Any ideas for the source of the problem, and how to fix?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.