Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TrainMan6503 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 07:51 PM
    Dog cant poop what can I do to help
    My dog can't poop it just started today, acting like he constipated, he is peeping, and he been eating and drinking good until now, but he is still eating and drinking
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2009, 10:15 PM

You need to get him to the vet if he doesn't have a bowel movement soon.
    He may just be constipated or he may have a blockage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog Poop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old male Shih Tzu. He has been pooping in the same location for the past two days. And that location is inside of our house. We have never had a problem with this and we haven't moved recently. I was recently sick, and he stayed with me a lot of the time. The stools are loose to...

My dog eats her poop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old female German Shepherd Dog. She is healthy physically and emotionally. Happy, active and playful. She has a disturbing habit. She eats her stool. (about 50-60% of the time). Only Her stool; not the other dog's stool. Not the cat's. This has been going on for the last 6 months...

Why does my Dog have strange looking poop? [ 2 Answers ]

My Westie has had feces that looks like it is covered with a white sac. He is healthy but I am concerned that his poop looks so weird. Do you know what causes this?? Thanks

Dog Poop [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is has been having stomach problems the last few days, he is up all night trying to poop and when he does its slimy and has a tint of green. What does this mean? What is this?

Dog will not pee or poop outside [ 1 Answers ]

I just adopted a 2 year old greyhound terrier mix from the kennel four weeks ago. The kennel said that he was an inside dog. The problem is getting him to go to potty outside. He seems to be shy about peeing and pooping. I have taking him for a two hour walk through the park and around the block...

View more questions Search