Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    horses0121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 05:40 PM
    I am looking for someone who accessed your web site about nancy gordon
    Someone is accusing me of an affair with a married man, shich did not happen and that I went through legal mediation? Said that lexus nexus may show details? We are confused. Please help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2009, 05:45 PM

You can research many court cases on lexus, where you and your spouse having marriage troubles ? Did you go though counseling or some mediation ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2009, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by horses0121 View Post
    someone is accusing me of an affair with a married man, shich did not happen and that I went through legal mediation? said that lexus nexus may show details? we are confused. please help

I don't know what you are asking. Are you asking for case law about adultery? What details are you seeking?

And who is Nancy Gordon?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook web access printing problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I am using Outlook Web Access and was having the same problem as Winterwick... the email was printing really small. Am using an HP printer. I changed the font size manually to Medium and that helped the small print problem. I have an added problem that has me stumped. The page...

Looking for gordon korman books [ 1 Answers ]

My qestion is real short how could I find and get all gordan korman books:confused: :cool:

Where is Gordon Sinclair? [ 1 Answers ]

I found this paper tucked into an old book I bought at a used book store. Boy, this brought back some memories! Do you remember this? Friendship is a Canadian named Sinclair. Rarely has a Canadian endeared himself as much to his American neighbors as Gordon Sinclair, radio and television...

View more questions Search