Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beautyfal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 04:31 PM
    3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy
    Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea, movements in my lower abdomin, I have lower back pain, ummm... Idk... I just want to know what's going on... HELP ME!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2009, 04:43 PM

This is something that you have to discuss with your dr. after so many negative tests, I'd lean towards thinking you are most likely not pregnant. Unfortunately "pregnancy symptoms" are the same as symptoms of many other things. It's very important that you talk to your dr and have them help you figure out what is going on with your body.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 18, 2009, 04:51 PM

Has your doctor done an ultrasound? I would think that would be the next step, especially with all these symptoms. It could be something serious and it's time to find out.

Insist that your doctor do more tests to get to the bottom of this. Something is definitely going on.
    robinad Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Feb 19, 2011, 03:05 AM
    Has your doctor checked you for other issues like pcos?
    aboyce-2014 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 06:04 AM
    You could just not be producing the pregnancy hormone like most women.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 8, 2013, 02:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aboyce-2014 View Post
    You could just not be producing the pregnancy hormone like most women.
    Just fyi, this post was written in 2009. If the OP was pregnant (she never came back to tell us) the baby would be 4 years old by now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 missed periods sore nipples negative pregnancy tests? [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so I'll start from the beginning. My last period was on the 7th of July and only lasted for a couple of days with only spotting. I haven't had anything since. I was having nausea and headaches and feeling dizzy which my doctor put down to labyrinthitis but they didn't do any tests to check...

False Negative blood and urine pregnancy tests? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 29 been trying to get pregnant for months... My last period is now almost 10wks ago.(70days) I have been to the doctor several times and several tests have been done... All pregnancy tests come back negative... my progesterone was also low, so doctor said I probably never ovulated... Why? ...

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

Missed periods, negative pregnancy tests [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I just turned 25 years old and recently (about 8 months ago) lost my virginity. Before and after I lost it, my periods were always regular until this past April. That was when I had my last one. In January, I had some vaginal bleeding which was not menstrual related but my cycle was still...

Missed Periods, negative pregnancy tests [ 1 Answers ]

I have not had a period in 2 months and the last one was very light and lasted only 3 days. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they are all negative. I am NOT trying to conceive and I am relieved about the test results but also worried about my missed period. What would cause that? I have also been...

View more questions Search