Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    relroy Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 10:00 AM
    Door is jammed!
    Guys the back door of my house is jammed.I can open the bolts but the lock is not opening.is it necessary to remove the lock?if so what tools do I use?or is there any other way to make t budge?

Check out some similar questions!

Garage door [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter drove my truck into my garage door.I have allstate. They said that even though I have full coverage, That the garage door is not covered. Since it is my house and my car. I have property damage, and the work's Is this true? Do I have have to pay for the garage door?

Door Knob in center of front door [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a resource for replacement parts for my specialty front door. The knob is located in the center of the door with a bird theme metal plate surrounding the knob - door is 35 7/8 wide - I would like to replace the knob - the hardware still works fine, I just need a compatible knob....

Garage Door [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a problem with my garage door. It does not matter what remote I use or If I use the key pad. The door will stop opening 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 of the way from opening up. Light works, and if you hit the button again, the door does go back down. If I keep trying, it will eventually open all the...

Jacuzzi motor jammed [ 2 Answers ]

I need some direction on this. I am helping a friend with their jacuzzi. When you turn on the motor it just hums. Is it because the water ports are jammed or plugged? Right now the side is tiled and unable to access and do not want to proceed without a good plan. Any guidance would be most...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.